- KitchenAid Artisan KSM125 & KSM175 Tilt-head Stand Food Mixer
- Constructed by hand from die-cast metal, which results in a robust, stable and durable mixer.
- KitchenAid Planetary Action eliminates the need to rotate the bowl. The beater spins clockwise and the shaft counter clockwise to move the beater to the edge of the bowl at 67 different points.
- Silent, reliable and long lasting direct drive
- Single attachment hub makes it easy to use and versatile
- KitchenAid 5 Year Guarantee
The KitchenAid Artisan Mixer is a true classic kitchen icon. Its smooth, curved style is instantly recognisable. The elegant, tilt-head design is easy to use and simple to clean. The mixer is hand constructed from die cast metal, making it robust and durable. The wide range of available colours means that it is suited to any and all kitchen styles. You can make a bold statement, or select something that looks right at home.
Not just a stylish kitchen appliance, the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer has the performance to match. The direct drive motor is both reliable and long lasting. Since the first model was launched in 1919 the mixer has been honed and refined. The same, original planetary action means fast and thorough mixing. The KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer now has the same iconic design, with the best ever performance. You would expect nothing more from almost 100 years of mixer expertise.
The mixer is a versatile kitchen aid. The accessories that are included mean that it is ideal for doughs, cake mixes, meringues and mashed potatoes. However, the range of KitchenAid attachments can turn this mixer into a kitchen tool capable of doing so much more. All attachments use the single hub, making it easy to turn the mixer into a pasta maker, meat grinder or spiraliser. The full range of attachments can be found here