Global Ukon Knives
- The Global Ukon Series features kitchen knives that boast a thicker blade for enhanced performance.
- 10% sharper compared to previous Global knife collections.
- Global Ukon knives are designed with an ambidextrous thumb rest that sits closer to the blade for added control and efficiency.
- Designed to evolve the Global brand in both design and innovation, following feedback from a modern generation of chefs as well as home cooks.
- Textured handles with a dual surface: The underside of the handle features GLOBAL’s trademark indentations, making Global Ukon Knives highly comfortable to handle.
Introducing the Global Ukon Series - a collection of high quality, Cromova18 Stainless Steel knives inspired by Japanese legend. The name 'UKON' has many positive connotations, Global's favourite use of the word lies in the expression 'Tachibana No Ukon' referring to the Mandarin Tree that was symbolically planted on the right-hand side of the Imperial Palace in Kyoto. It was said to balance the Cherry Blossom Tree on the left-hand side, known as the 'Sakura No Sakon'. Together they replaced the Samurai Guards who had until then protected the Emperor, but who were deemed no longer necessary during times of peace.